Visa applications are normally declined due to the following issues:
- Unsatisfactory answers to the questions.
- Insufficient funds to support your trip, study and business.
- Has committed fraud or misrepresentation in his or her application
- Has criminal charges pending
- Is considered to be a threat to national security
- Cannot prove to have strong ties to their current country of residence
- Intends to reside or work permanently in the country she/he will visit if not applying for an immigrant or work visa respectively Does not have a legitimate reason for the journey
- Has no visible means of sustenance
- Does not have a good moral character
- Had their previous visa application(s) rejected and cannot prove that the reasons for the previous denials no longer exist or are not applicable any more.
- Has a communicable disease, such as tuberculosis
- Has previous visa and immigration violations
- Didn’t use a previously issued visa at all without a valid reason (e.g., a trip cancellation due to a family emergency)
At IIEC we are very professional and always works with most interest to our clients.
We believe in accurate guidance.
It’s always better to speak with professional before re applying because applying again and again give minimum chance for approval and it also affects your future application.
We are Specialize in Visa refused cases and appeal.
Please consult with us at 044-65617042 or email@example.com